FREEdelivery to Malaysia:
Delivery to your doorstep at
26th Jul 2018 (Estimated)
We accept Bank Transfer & ATM payments
Comeminus® developed exclusively for treatment of oily congested skin. It is recommended for all skin types, especially oily and/or acne-prone skin. Comeminus® helps to control and reduce oily secretion, clear clogged pores of sebum, removes blackheads, whiteheads and prevent future blackheads from forming and tighten the pores.
For all skin types, apply on the affected skin area without painful extraction. Restore skin to a healthy, smooth, soft and lustrous appearance
Orique Cleanser & Orique Toner
• Stop using bar soap! The ingredients that hold soap in a bar form is capable of clogging pores.They can also cause skin cells to flake off prematurely and clog pores.
• Be extra careful when using a cleanser containing moisturizing properties as excess moisture may increase sebum production which increase the chances of clogged pores.
• Use a gentle deep cleanser designed for oily or combination skin; pat dry the skin gently without vigorous rubbing. Avoid over drying SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) cleansers.
• Wash your face twice daily; any more than that and you may run the risk of replacing the sebum on your face that is caused by dried out skin.
• Always look for product that is able to unclog pores, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, contains antiseptic substance, anti-inflammatory but soothing and hydrating at the same time. An over drying treatment will lead to skin irritation, or worst, excessive sebum secretion.
• Use Comeminus® serum to control or get rid of the excess sebum.
• It is essential to keep the skin suppled and moist, as skin cells function properly only if the skin is constantly kept under a hydrated or moist state, in order to prevent the formation of blackheads.
• It is best to use a water based moisturizer rather than a creamy / rich moisturizer.
in your normal skin care routine
Containing Glycolic Acid, Beta
Hydoxy Acids in its formula,
Comeminus provides exfoliating for
the skin’s surface while
removing the skin oil, dirt & debris
that leads to clogged pores,
blackheads & whiteheads and also
produce Acne. Its powerful formula
helps to promote future skin cell
turnover, enhancing your skin’s
natural resilience and beauty.
serum gently over
whole face T,S,O-zone
(for oily and
acne proned skin).
Double apply onto the
affected skin area (ie.
Acne & pimples) twice
a day. For other skin
types, recommend to
apply onto T-zone.
whiteheads as well
as tightening pores. expect results within 3 to 7 days.
Personally, I have tried all of these 5 products out and found that the come and xero are good. Comeminus is meant for preventing the recurrence of comedones in other words blackheads and whiteheads. Xero is the moisturizer which was really moisturizing and did not cause any oiliness on my face despite me putting make up. Usually whenever I have to work, I would usually put foundation of bb cre...
I would like to share my happiness on the amazing result. Orique skincare very super best skincare. My skin now is smooth, fair and glowing, no more ugly acne! My friend and family all jealous and ask me what product I use!
I found out about Ag-Factor through my mum who is currently using Ultrapeptide and consuming Ag-Factor as well. Results on her were amazing. Therefore, I asked her if there’s any product specifically made for acne skin. I’ve tried variety of acne products in the market specially for teenagers but has caused my skin to be extra dry and itchy. So I went through Ag-Factor’s website (the URL addres...
I already finish using the Minus Mini-Kit 3 and Ultra Peptide. As a result, my face became smoother, supple and blemish free. I’m looking forward to purchase these Orique products again. Thank you Orique!
I have been using the Minus Mini Kit 3 for one month. I found that the toner and cleanser that give as a free gifts are very great to use. it leaves my skin very clean and soft after used. For the kit, i found that comeminus is very useful for me but not the acneminus. Acneminus can't dry out my acnes even after 2 weeks applying on it. But for overall, i like this products very much and i ...
Before I found Ultrapeptide, I had been using several serums, which are of highly recognized brands and honestly I can say that Ultrapeptide is one of the most effective all in one serums that I have ever tried. Ultrapeptide is a product regime that I can’t miss everyday and it has significantly reduced the fine lines on my face and improves the firmness of my skin. I am now depending on Ultrap...
My problem with acne started around 12 years old, before my puberty. For few years I started using ordinary products from supermarkets to treat and cover up. At the same time I was conscious of food to avoid. 15 to 17, I saw a few different skin specialist doctors as my skin condition got worse. Took few times antibiotics (over few months) and special external treatments from doctors. They all ...
Due to puberty, my clean face started to grow acne especially on my cheeks and chin. It is very difficult to eliminate the blemishes and they left scars on my face. I’ve tried a lot of acne products, consulted specialists, and even spent huge amount of money on facial treatment, yet all these has no positive effect on me. To be honest, I wasn’t believe in Orique at first when I read bout their ...
This few years I was seaching alot of product to cured my acne problem .I was so frustrated and stress when I saw my acne become worst and more .I tried alot of skin care products , treatment and alot more I nearly spend RM2000++ for my face . But after that , I suddenly saw a pop up on my facebook about Orique Page !! I was curious and tried to have a look at the page and read all the comments...
I always have a pimple problem since College. Although not my whole face is covered with pimples, I find it very annoying to see it on my cheeks. Since I have a fair complexion, it is easily seen as pinkish or reddish. It leaves scars on my face which is very hard to remove by just using whitening products. I came across with Orique products in Facebook and gave a try. I purchased the Mini Kit ...